Soccer is super popular in the US, and Major League Soccer (MLS) has a really huge fan base. As more people get in it, fans want to stay up to date with all the games and highlights. But not everyone can afford Apple TV, which has been the main way to stream MLS matches. So don’t worry; there are several other ways to watch MLS without Apple TV. We’ll go through some of the best ways in this post, so you can always catch the game!
How to Watch MLS Without Apple TV?
You cannot watch MLS without Apple TV. To watch MLS without Apple TV, you’ll have to either watch it via local channel providers or some other subscription-based services. However, here are some ways to get Apple TV Free Trial so that you can stream MLS effortlessly:
Watch MLS Via Free Trials
Here are some ways to get an Apple TV Free Trial
1. Apple TV 7-Day Free Trial
If you’re up for a binge-watch session and have loads of time on your hands, you can activate the free trial for seven days!
You can hop on over to Apple’s website or the Apple TV app on your device to get your hands on Apple TV+.
However, keep in mind that after the trial period, your subscription will auto-renew every month, so unless you want to be broke, make sure to cancel it within a week.
The trial period might look enticing if you reckon you can smash through an entire series in seven days. But before you do, ensure that the series is complete because Apple usually adds fresh episodes every week.
2. Get 1 month of Apple TV+ free
If you’ve never tried using Apple One yet, you can get a free month if you sign up for their one-month trial. This offer also comes with free trials for Apple Music, Apple Arcade, Apple News+, Apple Fitness+, and iCloud+. After a month, the subscription starts at $16.95/£16.95 per month for a single user, but there are other options to choose from. You can also end your subscription anytime you want.
3. Get 3 months of Apple TV+ for free with an Apple hardware purchase
Previously, if you bought a new Apple product, you would get a whole year of Apple TV+ for free.
But now that the “one-year free” offer is over, and now, Apple is giving a three-month trial of Apple TV+ for free to anyone who buys a fresh new iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, or Mac.
So, if you buy a new iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, or Mac from Apple, you’ll get three months of Apple TV+ with no payment. Keep in mind, though: Apple Watch, HomePod, AirPods, and any other Apple gear don’t count. In short, your device has got to be brand new and able to run the TV app and Apple TV+. After your three months, though, you will be charged $6.99/£6.99 a month. So, it’s important to sign up for the deal within 90 days of getting your new gadget.
4. Apple TV + Student Discount and Free Trial
If you’re a college or university student aiming for a bachelor’s or higher degree, then you could get a nice deal on Apple Music for four years. You’ll get access to over 90 million songs and 30k+ playlists for just $5 per month instead of the usual $10. Plus, when you sign up for Apple Music, you’ll also get a free subscription to Apple TV+.
And that’s not all! You can try out both Apple Music and Apple TV+ for three months. So, you’ll get to enjoy no-cost tunes and shows for a full quarter of the year.
How to Sign Up for Apple TV Free Trial?
If you want to sign in with Apple TV+ or the Apple One, just click on the “Try It Free” button and either log in or create an account with your Apple ID. You can do it on their website or app. But to get that three months on the house deal, you need one of their gadgets that qualify. Once you’re setting it up, they’ll give you the option to sign up for Apple TV+.
2. How to Watch MLS Without Apple TV Using Other Streaming Options?
If you don’t have Apple TV but still want to catch Major League Soccer (MLS) games, there are a few other options available to you:
- MLS Live: This is a streaming service offered by MLS that lets you watch all out-of-market games, either live or on-demand. You can get MLS Live on different devices like Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, and Xbox. All you have to do is sign up for a subscription on the official MLS website.
- ESPN+: It is a streaming service that covers a wide variety of sports, including MLS matches. You can access ESPN+ on several platforms like Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, and Android TV. Subscriptions to this service can be done on the official ESPN website.
- Hulu+ Live TV: This is a live TV streaming service that offers access to different channels, among them ESPN and FS1, that air MLS games. You can get it on different platforms like Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and Android TV. Simply sign up for a subscription on the official Hulu website.
- Sling TV: It is like live TV on your phone or tablet, with tons of channels like ESPN and FS1 for watching MLS games. You can get it on devices like Roku and Amazon Fire TV or even Android TV. To sign up, just go to Sling TV’s website!
- YouTube TV: Youtube TV is another option for streaming live TV, with ESPN and FS1 among the MLS channels available. It works on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and Android TV so that you can watch from lots of devices. To subscribe, head over to YouTube TV’s website.
You can watch MLS games without Apple TV in several different ways. You could sign up for other streaming services like ESPN+ and Sling TV, or you could use an Apple TV + Free Trial offer.
To pick the best method, think about your personal needs, what kind of streaming platform you’re after, and whether your device can be compatible with it. But no matter what method you choose, you’ll be able to watch your favorite MLS team playing on any screen you want.