If you’re wondering about how to watch P-valley without Starz, don’t worry! In this blog, we’ll guide you to watch P-Valley without Starz so you can stay on top of all the excitement and drama. From streaming choices to grabbing episodes on rent or purchase, we’ve got your back. So loosen up and get set to learn how to watch P-Valley like a total boss!
Are you a die-hard fan of the viral show P-Valley? If yes, then you know how insanely addictive and captivating it is. The show is set in the strip club scene of the Mississippi Delta, showcasing themes of dominance, cash, and intimacy through the lives of its larger-than-life characters. It is a Starz exclusive. However, if you don’t have a Starz subscription, you might be feeling out of the loop. But, keep reading this blog to learn how to watch the show without Starz.
How to Watch P-Valley Without Starz?
To watch P-Valley without Starz, you can sign up for free trials of the following streaming services. Or, if they don’t offer any free trials, you can get Starz as a complimentary add-on. Here’s how to watch P-Valley on different streaming services:
You can watch P-Valley on Hulu by signing up for a free trial. After signing up for the free trial, you’ll have to add Starz to your account. Then, just search for P-Valley on the Hulu site to start watching. But be warned, not all Hulu plans come with the Starz add-on. You’ll need to sign up for the Hulu (No Ads) + Live TV or Hulu (No Ads) plans for access to Starz.
To start, sign up for Hulu Free trial and add the Starz add-on to watch P-Valley. However, remember that P-Valley availability on Hulu might differ depending on where you’re located. Here’s a step-by-step explanation of how to watch P-Valley without Starz on Hulu:
- Make sure you have Hulu: To watch P-Valley on Hulu, you need to have a Hulu membership. If you do not have one, you can sign up for a new one or sign up for a free trial to get started.
- Go to the Hulu homepage: Once you’re all signed up for Hulu, go to the homepage to search for P-Valley.
- Search for P-Valley: Type “P-Valley” into the search bar and hit that button. You’ll see the show pop up in the search results.
- Pick which episode you want to watch: Once you find P-Valley, choose which episode you want to watch from the list of available episodes.
- Sit back and watch: With your chosen episode, all you got to do is sit back and watch. Hulu will autoplay the next episode when one finishes, so you can binge-watch as long as you want.
2. Sling TV
If you want to watch P-Valley on Sling TV, you need to get yourself signed up for either their Blue or Orange & Blue package, both of which come with Starz. Here’s what you need to do:
- Get yourself signed up for Sling TV: If you are not already a member of Sling TV, you got to sign up for a subscription.
- Pick a package: Choose between the Sling TV Blue package or the Orange + Blue package; both have Starz add-on.
- Add Starz to your subscription: Once you got your package picked out, click on the Starz add-on to your subscription. It is going to cost you a little extra each month, but it’s worth it for P-Valley.
- Watch P-Valley: With Starz added to your Sling TV subscription, you can search P-Valley on the platform and start watching P-Valley in no time.
Sling TV gives a 7-day free trial if you’re a new customer so that you can test it out for a watch P-Valley during the free trial period. Just be aware you need to give them payment info when you sign up for the trial, and if you don’t cancel before the trial’s up, they’re going to charge you for the first month.
3. Amazon Prime
If you’re signed up for Amazon Prime, lucky you! You can watch P-Valley without Starz. Amazon Prime Video gives you access to all the episodes of P-Valley. Here’s how you can watch P-Valley on Amazon Prime:
- Make sure you have an active Amazon Prime account. If you don’t have one, you can take advantage of the free trial or buy a monthly subscription.
- Search for P-Valley on Amazon’s website. Simply search for it on Amazon Prime Video and start streaming! If you’re without Wi-Fi, you can even download an episode to watch offline on your phone.
With Amazon Prime, you can watch P-Valley and other shows without paying for another Starz subscription. This is a great method to watch P-Valley without Starz. Also, this is the method that we recommend you go with.
Yes, you can watch P-Valley on Fubo TV for free because they offer Starz as part of their trial package. Fubo TV gives you a 7-day free trial if you’re new to their service, giving you plenty of time to watch P-Valley and any other Starz content they’ve got.
But, remember that Fubo TV might ask for your payment info when you’re signing up for the free trial. If you don’t want to stick with it after the trial expires, make sure to go through the terms and conditions and set yourself a reminder to cancel before they charge you for the first month.
Here’s how to watch P-Valley via Fubo TV free trial:
- To start, head to the Fubo TV website and click on “Start Free Trial”.
- Select a plan that suits your needs, but remember, not all plans have Starz. Pick one that has a Starz add-on.
- Put in your details and payment information. Don’t worry; you won’t be charged straight away.
- Get the Fubo TV app on your go-to device and sign in with your credentials.
- Search for P-Valley on Starz and press play to stream.
And with that, we come to the end of our blog on “How to Watch P-Valley Without Starz?” There are various ways to watch P-Valley Without a Starz subscription. You can watch P-Valley via Amazon Prime, Hulu, Fubo TV, and Sling TV. While some of these options might require some money, you can use them to watch the show without Starz.